Transport Manager Refresher Course
Transport Manager Refresher Course / Operator Licence Refresher Course
The certificate of attendance for completing this transport manager refresher course is accepted by the Office of the Traffic Commissioner. The day can counts towards 7hrs of driver CPC should you need it?
The Driver & Operator Consultancy Services is a training provider of repute and the transport manager refresher course is delivered by a former VOSA (DVSA) Examiner who holds international freight and passenger transport manager CPC and is currently the nominated transport manager on two licences, one PSV and one HGV.
If your role is one of the following then this transport manager refresher course is for you:
- A Transport Manager who has received a direction from the Traffic Commissioner requiring them to enrol on a Transport Manager refresher course delivered by an approved training provider.
- A Transport Manager who wishes to refresh their knowledge of their role and the responsibilities required of them.
- An employer or employee who overseas or assists a Transport Manager and would like to gain a further insight into the role and responsibilities of the operator licence holder and their Transport Manager.
- If you are new to the industry and have only recently passed the Transport Manager CPC exam.
Due to the responsibility placed on you as a Transport Manager it is recommended that you enrol on a transport management refresher course. Preferably, a 2 day transport manager refresher course would be best, although a condensed 1 day transport manager refresher course is also available. The transport manager refresher course is delivered every other month at our training venue in either Whalley or Burnley in Lancashire.
The transport management refresher course is designed to reinforce the operator licence undertakings as well as to highlight legislative changes. All of the Operator licence undertakings are broken down one by one and the compliance systems needed to maintain a healthy operator licence are examined.
If You’re After The Best Transport Management Refresher Course, Give Us A Call!
The areas we cover with our transport manager refresher course includes:
- Operator licence and how to make changes
- Drivers hours regulations, record keeping and the Working time directive
- Categorisation of offences
- Driver walk round checks and defect reporting systems
- Maintenance provisions internal and external
- Guide to maintaining road worthiness
- Categorisation of defects
- Driver licence checks
- Employee/employer convictions
- Driver training, induction and refresher
- Vehicle weights and dimensions
- Safe loading
- Quality assurance measures
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- DVSA roadside encounters and site visits
- Enforcement sanctions policy
The 2020 scheduled transport manager refresher / operator licence awareness courses are as follows:
2 day – Thursday 30th & Friday 31st January 2020.
2 day – Thursday 19th & Friday 20th March 2020.
1 day – Thursday 30th April 2020.
2 day – Thursday 28th & Friday 29th May 2020.
1 day – Thursday 25th June 2020.
2 day – Thursday 30th & Friday 31st July 2020.
2 day – Thursday 24th & Friday 25th September 2020.
1 day – Thursday 29th October 2020.
2 day – Thursday 26th & Friday 27th November 2020.
Venue is The Old Grammar School, Station Road, Whalley BB7 9RH (near Clitheroe) and the cost for the 1 day course is £200+vat and for the 2 day course £350+vat. At no extra cost, 7hrs driver CPC can be accredited to the Thursday as the course is registered with JAUPT as a full 8hr day with breaks.
If you’re looking for a transport manager refresher course that looks at all of your licence undertakings, then our services are the number one choice.
Ring or text Chris on 07540 050285 or email email@example.com to book a place.