Transport Manager Refresher Course
Transport Manager Refresher Course / Operator Licence Refresher Course
The Driver & Operator Consultancy Services is a training provider of repute and the transport manager refresher course is delivered by a former VOSA (DVSA) Examiner who holds international freight and passenger transport manager CPC.
If your role is one of the following then this transport manager refresher course is for you:
- A Transport Manager who wishes to refresh their knowledge of their role and the responsibilities required of them.
- An employer or employee who overseas or assists a Transport Manager and would like to gain a further insight into the role and responsibilities of the operator licence holder and their Transport Manager.
- If you are new to the industry and have only recently passed the Transport Manager CPC exam.
Due to the responsibility placed on you as a Transport Manager it is recommended that you enrol on a transport management refresher course.
The transport manager refresher course is delivered at our training venue in Whalley in Lancashire.
The transport management refresher course is designed to reinforce the operator licence undertakings as well as to highlight legislative changes. All of the Operator licence undertakings are broken down one by one and the compliance systems needed to maintain a healthy operator licence are examined.
If You’re After The Best Transport Management Refresher Course, Give Us A Call!
The areas we cover with our transport manager refresher course includes:
- Operator licence and how to make changes
- Drivers hours regulations, record keeping and the Working time directive
- Categorisation of offences
- Driver walk round checks and defect reporting systems
- Maintenance provisions internal and external
- Guide to maintaining road worthiness
- Categorisation of defects
- Driver licence checks
- Employee/employer convictions
- Driver training, induction and refresher
- Vehicle weights and dimensions
- Safe loading
- Quality assurance measures
- Operator Compliance Risk Score (OCRS)
- DVSA roadside encounters and site visits
- Enforcement sanctions policy
The 2020 scheduled transport manager refresher / operator licence awareness courses are as follows:
1 day – Thursday 25th June 2020.
1 day – Thursday 24th September 2020.
1 day – Thursday 29th October 2020.
2 day – Thursday 26th November 2020.
Venue is The Old Grammar School, Station Road, Whalley BB7 9RH (near Clitheroe) and the cost for the 1 day course is £200+vat.
If you’re looking for a transport manager refresher course that looks at all of your licence undertakings, then our services are the number one choice.
Ring or text Chris on 07540 050285 or email [email protected] to book a place.