Operator Licence Awareness Course
The OLAC course:
This OLAC course will look at how to set up and run your compliance systems for maintenance / vehicle checks and driver defect reporting /drivers hours and working time / driver licensing / safe loading and correct loading.
Give you the knowledge to help fulfil your operator licence undertakings.
The operator licence awareness course will cover the following areas:
1. Compliance with and analysis of driver’s hours, tachograph rules and working time.
2. Robust record keeping systems.
3. Operator licence undertaking compliance.
4. Driver walk round checks.
5. Driver defect reporting system.
6. Preventative maintenance inspections (PMI’s) and forward planning.
7. Quality assurance checks.
8. Operator licence changes.
9. Driving licence checks.
As an operator you will need to demonstrate robust compliance systems which will stand up to the test, ensuring your operator licence undertakings are complied with to safeguard your operator licence.
The 2020 scheduled transport manager refresher / operator licence awareness courses are as follows:
1 day – Thursday 25th June 2020.
1 day – Thursday 24th September 2020.
1 day – Thursday 29th October 2020.
1 day – Thursday 26th November 2020.
Venue is The Old Grammar School, Station Road, Whalley BB7 9RH (near Clitheroe) and the cost for the 1 day course is £200+vat.
Ring or text Chris on 07540 050285 or email email@example.com to book a place.
For more information regarding any of our services like our operator license audit, contact us today.